What is the benefit of being an Author in an Anthology?
The benefit of being an author in an anthology is no different from a solo author. People partner every day to create transformational books. With the birth of Kindle, more and more people are reading. You can transform a life you have never met just because you wrote your story. Some of the benefits of joining us as a Co-Author
1. 20 – 24 x Visibility. 24 other partners will be promoting this book to their network, anywhere they go, you go too. You will get exposure that you could not get working alone all by yourself.
2. Expert recognition. Having an author title in your profile increases your recognition as an expert even if the book is not written in your area of expertise.
3. Speaking engagements: This is almost inevitable; people like to celebrate success. So, get ready!!!
4. Media Exposure: Depending on what you and your co-authors arrange, you will get more media exposure – TV, Newspaper, more invitation to collaborate.
5. Increased credibility: Clients like mentors who show growth, you will find yourself attracting more clients who value your offers and are ready to pay you.
6. There are so many benefits, one key benefit that happen to the ladies who write their stories, is that they heal in the process and they find answers within the lines of their own writing.
7. When you join an anthology, it opens the door way for other books to be born from you. The experience and journey is indescribable.
SO WHAT WILL IT BE FOR YOU?